The United-21 Jungle Resort provides comfortable accommodation by way of garden-facing rooms. All rooms are supplemented with the latest amenities such as double-beds and twin room facilities for providing the ultimate customer experience.
Types of Rooms
- 8 Luxurious Garden Facing Rooms
- 2 Family Suite rooms with 2 bed rooms.
- Check-In – 12:00 Hours
- Early Check-In is subject to availability
- Check-Out – 11:00 Hours
- Late Check-Out is available on request and subject to availability
- Bell desk and porter service
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant serving delicious Indian and Chinese food.
- Swimming Pool
- Kids Attraction: Swing, Slide, Merry-go-round and Seesaw.
- Indoor Games available.
- Cycles on hire
- Massage services on demand.
- All major credit cards accepted.
- AC Conference hall
- Landscaped garden with family swings
- In-house laundry services
- Travel Desk
- Taxi services for airport transfer, sightseeing tours, etc.
- Trained Security guards for complete safety
- Private Car and Bus parking
- Drivers Accommodation.
- Airport / Railway station / Bus Pick-up and Drop on demand at extra cost
- Excursions to the nearby attractions on demand
- Parties at low volume arrangement on demand
On Demand Special Event / Activities
- Traditional Baiga dance - The local tribal people of the Gond community, perform the traditional Gondi dance in a group of 15 to 20, wearing traditional dress and jewellery. They sing cultural songs while dancing.
- Bird watching escorted by resort guide along the buffer zone of Pench National Park.
- Special Arrangement for Marriage Event
- A village visit to see and experience the customs, traditions and culture of the tribal community. Also enjoy the live demonstration of local Mahua liquor made from Mahua flowers.
On Demand Excursions
- Excursion to the famous Lord Ram Temple 40 kms from the resort.
- Excursion to village Ramtek to enjoy the boating at huge/big Khindsi Lake.
- Excursion to Pachdhar village to enjoy the live demonstration of clay pots and pottery.
- Excursion to Sitakassa dam and natural tiger cave in buffer zone of national park.
How to Reach
Nearest Cities :
Jabalpur - Seoni - Pench (NH-7) 200 Km
Nagpur - Khawasa - Pench (NH-7) 88 Km
Raipur - Mansar – Pench 290 Km
Jabalpur is well connected to many towns via regular bus service. Buses ply between Nagpur to Jabalpur via Khawasa for Tiger reserve at Pench. Taxi hire from Jabalpur, Nagpur & Raipur to arrive at Kanha and Pench is available.
* Airport / Railway station / Bus Pick–up and Drop on demand at additional cost
Nearest Railway Station :
Seoni, 30 km
This railway station is connected to cities like Pune and Nagpur. Regular trains connect to Jabalpur and Nagpur.
*Airport / Railway station / Bus Pick–up and Drop on demand at additional cost.
Jabalpur Airport and Nagpur Airport
Both are connected to Delhi and many destinations including Mumbai.
*Airport / Railway station / Bus Pick–up and Drop on demand at additional cost
- Aman Chambers, 4th Floor,
Opp. New Passport Office,
Veer Savarkar Marg,
Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400 025,
- Phone No.
- (022) 6616 4000
- (022) 2421 1260