The Resort offers 7 Luxurious rooms categories into Deluxe and Super Deluxe elegantly designed and equipped with modern facilities. The rooms attached with modern bathrooms are spacious and offer en-suite facilities. The interiors are carefully chosen to give an ethnic feel and taste of the bygone era. All rooms are pinched in the green of the natural surroundings and staying here will definitely be a moment to cherish.
In Room Facilities
- Air Conditioned Rooms
- Private Balconies in most rooms
- Direct cable Television
- European style bathrooms
- 100% Power backup
- Hairdryer‚ Bath Towel & Slippers on request
- Iron & Ironing Board on request
- Laundry Services
- Doctor on Call
- Dining table / area
- Dental & shaving kit - On request & Chargeable
Excellent food is an important aspect of any hotel or resort, and we understand that providing great varieties of delicious cuisines is an easy way to win the hearts of our guests. For this purpose, we have a garden as well as an indoor Multi Cuisine restaurant at the resort serving a wide range of local traditional delicacies with Indian, Continental and Chinese dishes.
It has maintained a sense of simplicity in architecture, but its interior has a marvelous ambience and increases the appetite of patrons with a rich aroma of freshly prepared food. Overall atmosphere in this restaurant sets the tone for a pleasant dining experience.
Well-trained stewards at this restaurant are always ready to serve our guests and this is made evident from their quick response. What keeps us motivated is the response of our guests after they dine at our restaurant. Over the years, we have received great compliments from our patrons, which is a testimony to an excellent service provided by our staff. We feel extremely honored to have satisfied all the individuals who have dined at our restaurant. The legacy of guest satisfaction that we have created over a period of time is of great value for us and we are forever committed towards enhancing the dining experience of our patrons.
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Swimming Pool
- Travel Desk
- Indoor Games and Outdoor Games
- Trained Security guards for complete safety
Arrival and Departure Policy:
- Check-In Time: 12 Noon
- Check-Out Time: 12 Noon
How to Reach
Todgarh, is a picturesque town in the Aravallis, the oldest mountain range of the world. It is 3281 feet above sea level.
Todgarh is 6 Kms inside from Main Highway NH-8 (While coming from Udaipur need to take Left Turn at Puthiya Kheda (Approx 20 Kms from Kamlighat). For road map Click Here.
- Nearest Railway Station: Ajmer Approx. 120 Kms
- Route from Ajmer – NH-8 Jaipur – Udaipur Need to take Right Turn at Bhim
- (Ahead of Beawar Approx 50 Kms from Bhim)
- Nearest Airport: Udaipur Approx. 180 Kms
- Route from airport to resort: NH-8 Udaipur – Jaipur (While coming from Udaipur need to take Left Turn at Puthiya Kheda (Approx 20 Kms from Kamlighat)
* The resort offers Pick-up Drop facility on chargeable basis
- Aman Chambers, 4th Floor,
Opp. New Passport Office,
Veer Savarkar Marg,
Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400 025,
- Phone No.
- (022) 6616 4000
- (022) 2421 1260